Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Music signalling

There are many things about a person that give indications, whether they are voluntary are not, about what kind of person it is. It can be clothes, hairstyle, accessories, the car, vocabulary, profession and so on. Music is also one of those things. People look for different things in music. I have friends who prefer music with a message, whether it is political or the usual thing, feelings, others that prefer unts unts unts-music where they, if I am not mistaken don't say that many things and when they do, they repeat it a lot. There are those who just put on a commercial radio channel and are as happy as they can be. Then there are people who feels the music, know every beat and every tone and even mix them. Then I have friends that I have no idea what they actually listen which is kind of strange I think. In any case, the music says SOMETHING about a person. Therefor I wonder what kind of signal I send in this very moment while listening to Dr Alban and his "Dr Feelgood" and Culture Beat's "Mr Vain" which one can see on MSN? :-D

I don't have much music at all compared to some others but I still wonder why on earth I have some songs...

No comments: