Monday, February 19, 2007

Swimeli swim

It has been a good day! Going swimming/playing with three nephews can be very nice. The youngest (5 years old) was very eager to learn how to swim and he did a great job. I bet that he'll be swimming soon (just need some practice). Also doing the "bomb" many times. I must say it was a lot of fun going in the slide! It was actually a small adrenaline rush :-) I am getting much too old, not doing such small things often enough!! Well...I simply don't have enough people/opportunities to do it.

In a few years I have a feeling he'll be doing things like this...which isn't that far from what the big brother is doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja du hade visst fullt upp på badet hörde jag. -kul!!
Blev du rastad?
Vi får göra något sånt igen snart
Kram Moema