Sunday, February 25, 2007

Maybe?! Ameby?

As I wrote not too long ago, I have little patience when chating with people etc. That also means that I think faster than I write correctly. My fingers play tricks on me. E.g. I was just writing "maybe" to a friend, maybe = "kanske"...or that was my intention but instead of writing K A N S K E I wrote "aksnek"

ak -> ka sn -> ns ek -> ke

I wrote every pair of letter in the wrong order which my friend so nicely pointed out to me hahaha...

Laleh...a Swedish, but born in Iran, singer/songwriter who I think is talented..and so does others too obviously. She has received numerous prices here in Sweden. She does what she wants, e.g. against recommendations she sings in three different languages. It works and she is good. She borrows some of her style from a very good old artist, Vreeswijk, which is genius :-)

This song is called "Storebror" (Big Brother) (and has nothing to do with governments or bad shows on TV ;-)...just the regular brother thing)

No comments: