Wednesday, February 21, 2007

To sale or not to sale

NOT! I really don't want to. It seems like most of the available jobs are to sale different things, not the least through telemarketing. I hate it. I much rather clean or do something like that. So tired of seeing all the sales ads. It is not that I don't like people that try to sell me things it is the people you call that are so incredibly RUDE and even nasty. I have never in my life "met" so many screwed up people and you might very well be one of those who behave extremely rude and disrespectful to people who are only trying to make a living and do their job! I have never in my life been so nice to people and treated as bad! You have NO right what so ever to step on people who are trying to do something good. Do you prefere that they live of the taxes? Prefere that they sit at home, doing nothing? Not paying any taxes, not doing "their part"? Well, then shut up and just say "no thank you, good bye". That's it. Can you do that? Not treat people like shit?

No comments: