Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Patience in crowded mind

Patience is a virtue, that's for sure. In some sence I don't like writing but in others I do. I prefere the situations that don't requiere to much time needed to think and formulate the best and most academic ways, that is writing emails, chatting and blogging. My constant problem is that I like it more than most of the people I know = I always write more than them. Also my more than 10 years of intensive writing (from time to time at least) has given me habbit, or what ever I should call it, to write fast and a lot when chatting, leaving me with a lot of boring waiting time until the other person 1. bothers to think of to answer, 2. starts thinking of what to answer, 3. starting to write, 4. actually finish to write. Fortunatly there are some few, extremely few...or should I say one person who beats me/is in the same way :-D Yes, I am not always a very patient person...and there are often simply way to much stuff in my head :-S The main remedy to this problem (yes, I sometimes find it to be a problem to me, even if a small one) is, or I have been told by different people, to AGE. Then I have to think more about what I do and say. Yes, but it takes time. Ageing takes a lot of time. I can't wait ;-) I am too impatient hehe... I am probably going to get high blood pressure in the future. I could use some shyness or at least a brain drain (to use the expression in a very different and wrong way). Or, maybe a lobotomi and a Valium. Maybe a horrible trauma could shut me up?

I've got waaay to many thought in my middle sized crowded head!!!

You're saved by the bell. Lost starts now so finally you are getting rid of me, this time. :-)

Ps. I just want to add that I can be extremely patience also, depending what it concerns. Sometimes I am much too patient for my own good and maybe others.

No comments: