Thursday, December 28, 2006

WÅCKNER

My poking around has lead to some very diverse info about this guy, hight and low and few and many but I am not going to repeat them here...but of some reason this is the only photo I can find right now even if I have seen two others before. Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised that they are gone (at least out of my reach) since the radio works in mysterious ways, to say the least... This one I stole from Aftonbladet, but I would have prefered the other two fanatically happy photos, this is just a very happy Daniel. One piece of information I dare to write here is that he said, just a few minutes ago, that the greatest thing that happened this year was his marriage the 16th January :-)

Lonely nights ahead... :-(


*pillar bort den stora blodiga kulan som sitter i min fot* Aj aj... I managed to shoot my self in the foot and now I had to take the bullet away. Foto: Casper Hedberg

Ps. Förresten, liten är bra :-)
Ps2. Orange is the colour of today!!!

I thought hard about this, what to chose for my favorite night crawler...oh, sorry, I mean night talker :-P Since there are no photos of the dancing in the studio ;-( I have to give you some dancing anyway and why not with creatures of the NATURE to the tunes of Reel 2 Real with it's "I Like To Move It" from tadaaaaa 1994 :-D Nostalgia right?

The original version is to be found here.

One last thing, this time to him and his wife :-)


No comments: