Monday, December 18, 2006

Bad mood

Someone put me in a very bad mood today...then someone else put me in a better mood again (it cheared me up :-)). Unfortunatly the bad stuff tend to stick longer than the good things. So an appropriate song right now is Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes". Of course I think it is a good song, otherwise I wouldn't play it here. The few times I put songs here that I am not that fond of, it is because of some specific reason (e.g. suitable to the subject I am writing about or it is for someone else). In this case I both like the song and the feeling of it and the title suits me today. Natasja, open your eyes! There are always more to see...

ps. Sandra Nasic is one of the very few female singers that I think manage to sing like that without sounding just like another angry chick. Btw, I like these lines... "Open your eyes, open your mind, proud like a god don't pretend to be blind, trapped in yourself, break out instead, beat the machine that works in your head"

No comments: