Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mystery

ometimes it sure happen things that are quite weird and that I can not explain. The other day Amulett (my computor...as I said once, I like that name) was haunted. It really made swisch swisch sounds every now and then and I could simply not figure out what caused the sound. Guess it was a sound from one of the programs I use but none of them were really doing anything. Spooky Amulett. Today something else, very weird thing happen and I have no idea how! It's nothing bad so I guess that I'll just see what happens :-)
While I am it, I might just as well give you something nice, according to me, to listen to.

This is one of the many videos I spent quite a lot of time watching in a small TV-room upstairs in a house somewhere in Mexico many years ago. It was there that I realized how good Korn is. Very soon after that my brother contacted me to tell me just how good their song and video is. Always the one giving me good tips and feeding me with music. He raised me well ;-) It is really well made, just to bad the quality here isn't so good.

Korn - "Freak on a Leash" my ladies and gentlemen:


No comments: