Friday, December 08, 2006

Addiction(s)

I don't like to be "addicted" to things, I even find it annoying sometimes that I HAVE TO eat sometimes (I like eating just sometimes...) because it takes times to fix or I have noting fun to eat. Eating I guess is something I just have to accept but I honestly don't understand why some like having addictions. How stupid can you get to get a habbit of some kind that actually makes you DEPENDENT on something that usually is bad for you and sometimes even for the people around you?!?! Come on people... No matter if it is some kind of food, drink, smoke, drugs, alcohol, biting your nails. There is a reason that it is called BAD habbit. Just so you know, "bad" = negative. Big nono.

I have a few things that I have little power to resist. Buffy at 3.35 AM (they are showing episodes that I haven't seen yet), Lost sometime before Buffy at night (I missed 6 months so I have a lot to catch up with...stupid Slovak television that didn't show it), writing post-it notes (more about that another time), going to bed very late, talking talking talking (definitely an addiction) and of course blogging! The blogging is connected to the talking x3, just in a written form.

BUT, I have found a small NEW addiction and it is called YOUTUBE! Finding and listening to music I haven't heard for ages and that I can't stop listening to now but also the new things I find there, including the cats below. So I have some bad news for you readers, there will be showing up quite a few videos here! If you don't see it as educational to find out what kind of music I like (even if it sometimes is just that song and maybe not the majority of the songs that particular artist usually play) or don't think you like the music, at least you can listen for a minut or so. Prejudices are BAD...let's see if you have any. If you don't even listen for a very short while enough to hear a little of the melody, then you probaly are a prejudice person! (unless you've actually heard the song before and KNOW that you don't like it)


Hmm...which one should I chose today? What it's like with Everlast. If I remember it correctly, I first heard this song and saw the video sometime during 1998-99 and I like it as much as I did then. Even have it on my mp3 player right now.

No comments: