Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Variation is stimulating

Since I started to write on INCH I have avoided to write about this issue but always known that I could not ignore it, I am simply way to passionate about it. I have no intentions what so ever to step on anybodys toes, I just want to make you think of how you act and think sometimes. I am in a constant struggle with myself to try to live as I preach, not reacting to people without thinking first and not always doing to others as I would like them to do to me. I have prejudices like everyone else, no matter how much I would like to deny it. Being aware of them at least help me on the way. It is not always easy to keep an argument in a straight line without deviating from it. My point is just that try to respect others for their traits or choises even if you don't always agree with them. Wouldn't you like them to do the same for you? I have always loved to live an international life, living abroad and having people from abroad live with me, it is a part of me, much thanks to my parents. They are btw are not from the same place, not even same country, not having the same background, not having the same believs in some areas, but have been married for about 35 years. If I developed my family connections you would see that there are so many different people in it an many ways, but they are all family. When it comes to friends as I wrote before, they have many differents beliefs and they are also from a wide range of countries. What I am sure of is that any my problems I might have had with them always have had something to do with their/mine stupid actions or personality traits.

No comments: