Thursday, December 14, 2006

Natasja Evil?!

Hmm... Recently someone said that "Natasja" is the Spansh word for Evil (maybe because I keep "disturbing" him at work hehe). Funny he mentioned that I thought and then asked him to read my name backwards. So what do you get if you turn my name around?

This is the respond I got back ;-) :
*ASG*otroligt roligt! aj satan:-D
=
*LOL* unbelievable funny! aj satan :-)

(Crash lesson in Swedish: aj = ouch.)




=







Tenacious D "Tribute" ...and I happen to really like this song. After all, this might be "the best song in the woooorld" ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du kan verkligen se riktigt "vacker" ut Ninna!
Tyvärr ser jag inte dina andra stora bilder. Är det andra som hörat av sig till dig angående detta?
Kram Moema

Natasja said...

Thank you dear :-D Better now? And no, no one has. Btw, don't you know English? ;-)