Monday, December 18, 2006

Colourholic

Colourholic, can you be that? I am. Colours are like candy but for the eyes and I just can't get enough. Those who know me, know in what specific little way I like to wear strong colours... Unfortunately I am not good myself at creating but I really enjoy other peoples art. This is from an artist I stumbled upon just now, Barbara Bonvin. She has made quite different things of which some I don't like but some things I really like. My favorites are the ones in Entre deux mondes and Des monts intérieurs, especially this one called Variation intime. This actually reminds me of a very old painting of Maria Luisa that showed boats. I love different shades of turquoise...

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Hello from Seattle.

Steppen Wolf said...

That is a nice piece of art!!