Friday, November 23, 2007

Not in Swedish stores

Another thing that happened today but on the train. The girl sitting infront of me had a bag/purse that I liked and since I have had so much trouble finding one that I like (the fashion right now is so ugly with all these stuff on them, no elegance what so ever) I did what I do sometimes. I asked. "Excuse me, where did you buy the bag?" but she only smiled a little and explained to me in English that she doesn't speak Swedish. Crap! I asked again, in English, "You didn't buy that bag around here did you?" and her obvious answer was no. It is always annoying every time you ask someone who turns out not to be from here since they of course have bought most of their things far, far away. Once I asked a girl about her jacket buy the had bought it in Turkey.

No comments: