Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The story begins here

*harkel* As the title indicates, my head is as some of you already might know, very, very crowded. If you didn't know that before, you're lucky, because when I start talking/writing, I might not stop, at least not for a while. (I've heard something about a "big ego"...well, it's not impossible ;-)/:-/) There is a reason that I was called e.g. "snackemoster" by my family when I was a little girl. "Snackemoster", well, literally I guess it would be something like "talkative auntie", but I have a strong feeling that there is a much better, real, word for it, one that I can not think of at the moment. I talk TOO much (which is closely connected to the amount of thinking), I know, I try not to, although with little success. Sorry. Hence the title :-) Instead of writing and sending emails all the time about things most of you don't read anyway, you can read it here, if you feel like it.

Even if it's too late, I'd just like to say that yesterday, 10 October, was the International day against the deathpenalty! Not to be forgotten... We, a couple of Amnesty groups, had a manifestation 7 Oct.

"Lean back and just enjoy the melody, the music suits even the savage beast..."

No comments: