Saturday, October 28, 2006

Alexandra & Jan & Josef


Yes, camerafreakism does pay off sometimes. During the last month or two, I've got the opportunity to have pictures taken of me and the former foreign minister (he still had the position at the time) Jan Eliasson and yesterday a well known journalist, writer and debate leader whom I like to read, Alexandra Pascalidou at a debate how the EU are and should handle the refugee question. I just wish I had been as brave when Josef Fares (a famous Swedish director) was as close/available and when I had the chance once. I was such a wimp. I couldn't think of anything to say so I didn't.

Since I never did get that photi, I'll just steal one.
http://www.sweden.se/templates/cs/Article____13383.aspx

or an even better link in a way, considering where the newspaper is from and when :-) :
http://kultura.sme.sk/c/2781641/Niekedy-je-lepsie-byt-chudobny.html

The refugee question is a tricky one, no doubt about it. Although, it is really awfull to refuse all the people who really need it, to enter the rich and prosperous EU! The egoism is horrible... and obvious, as it always tend to be. Fort EU?

No comments: