Sunday, October 22, 2006

Less serious, but Nice babbel

The English language isn't as fluent as my Swedish is of obvious reasons (spent in total about 10 days in a englishspeaking country, compared to all the many(?) years in Sweden, so). Sometimes I realise that I've made some misstakes while writing. I try to fix as many misstakes as I can find before publishing the posts and sometimes I even republishing them, but some suckers are slippery, and sometimes I just don't know that I'm making misstakes at all, sorry about that. Maybe my english would have been better if my father had been a journalist for the NY Times, The Guardian or something:-)

Before I forget it I'd like to say
FELIZ

ANIVERSÁRIO

NICE!
(yes, that is her actual name, nice huh? :-D) ...better late than never right? I hope...

How to say "Happy birthday" in different languages:
http://www.articlesbase.com/lang/pt/relationships-articles/how-to-wish-happy-birthday-in-different-languages-46741.html

...BUT, I would trust it too much though hahahaha...Supposedly it is "Födelsedagen do på de Grattis" in Swedish ;-) or NOT. A tiny lesson for all of you who probably already know this or don't care, say: "Grattis på födelsedagen", or if you wish "Ha den äran", but I'd go for number uno which litteraly means happy birthday. Either way the "wierd" letters "ö" and "ä" are used, which makes it sooo much easier. The Spanish version seems ok at least.

No comments: