Thursday, October 19, 2006

Calm

I haven't read that many blogs so far, I am so new at this, but those that I have read are so calm and normal (in a good way), and nothing like mine that often reflect my state of mind which every now and then is very intense and not seldom angry. I do try not to get so wired up so often, but it's really hard. I am just so glad to have at least a FEW people who can stand and/or handle me! Maybe I should do like Brad and stay away for 7 years and take it easy on a mountain and just build something.

Hmm...I went reading blogs and then reading the blogs they read and all the sudden I am reading Ulf Bjereld's blog. He's a professor in political science, a famous one here. Interesting...I must read more later. I have already read some things but that was a long time ago and it wasn't his blog, more like a book. Not that I remember which one at the moment. I don't remember all the course literature and who wrote what. I can imagine that at least one that I know for sure reads this blog might like to read Ulf's (http://ulfbjereld.blogspot.com/)...

No comments: