Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sneeeze, thats's meee

Oh, I hate my nose, the exterior is ok, I'm complaining on the interior. It is messing with me more than usual, that and the rest of the system of a breath. On top of that, I'm hungry but I'm running out of food and it is the last thing I feel like getting. That would mean dressing in acceptable cloths, walk all the 10 min walk, buy more food than my poor hands like carring back, and finally feel exhausted and have even less motivation to study. It sucks living be myself, at least times like these. Too bad Anna doesn't live here (close by) anymore...she makes very tasty pies! I'd like one of those...Pleaaaase sweet Anna :-)

Now I have to read som of the book "The Impire". I just said some, the things I get, which is not that much.

Over and out.

No comments: