Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bad movie...ooo...aaa...iiiii

I have slept today. It is a strange feeling waking up at 7.35 pm. Since I couldn't do anything usefull at that time, I decided to do something much less serious and ended up watching the worse movie I've seen in a long time. Lets see if you can figure out what movie it is by knowing the names of some of the actors: Donald Sutherland, Hillary Swank, Rutger Hauer, David Arquette and Luke Perry. It doesn't sound that bad does it? Words are not enough to describe it...haha...bad acting, bad story, but it was rather entertaining :-) I especially liked the prolonged death of one of the vampires. He moans and say "ooooo" and "aaaa" and "iiiii" and "aaaaa" again and spin around, sit down on the stairs and kick the wall several times, all while he has a pole in his heart, all before he finally falls down and die. I am talking about "Buffy - The Vampire Slayer", the movie!


Sometimes people say that I'm missinformed...either I am or I'm right.

Följande korta artikel om missförhållanden i ryska fängelser.
http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=554&a=583247&previousRenderType=1

No comments: