Sunday, October 22, 2006

Love comments

Love and comments in a not so usual way :-) At 02.29 am today I recieved an email from my dad saying:

"Om jag vill kommentera din kommentarer om att jag inte kommenterat några av dina kommentarer kommer det då ut till allmänheten? Var skickar jag mina eventuella kommentarer till din kommentar om att jag inte kommenterat dina kommentarer?"

=

"If I want to comment your comments that I haven't made any comments on any of your comments will that be available to the general public? Where do I send my possible comments to your comments that I haven't made any comments on your comments?"


---

Just a little while ago my phone rang and "surprise", it's my mother calling (I sure need more friends since it's pretty much, just my mum and Big Sister that ever call me :-/). Ever heard Stevie Wonder's "I just called to say I love you"? Well, that is what she did, litterally! Twice. Actually she added the word "damn". "Bye". Then she hung up :-D

Now when I think about it, of course, it's from her I got my lack of impulse control, especially saying nice things!!

Ps. I'll think about how to handle the comment-thing...

No comments: