Monday, January 29, 2007

Long night

Sometimes I hate nights. If feeling lonely during daytime, the possibilities to find SOMEONE to talk to to kill some time and just being social to take away the feeling of being too far from everyone and everything, is much greater. That opportunity doesn't excist at night. The amount of people that are awake at this time of night are simply too few. I should go to bed. I really don't feel like it, not until I have taking away the craving for some social nourishment..or something. I have many things to do, not the least analyzing leadership courses. That is about the last thing I feel like doing. I hope the neighbours can't hear the music I'm playing relatively loud. The same song over and over again. I just love it. The original of course. More about that song another day, or night.

As my sister says, that I am up very late at night. The time gives me away. As if I actually care that people think I go to bed too late. Well, when they give me good reasons not going to bed so late, I might go to bed earlier. Since I usually don't have many things that I have to do at a certain time, why go up earlier just to adjust to people that won't see me at that time anyway since I spend most of my time by myself anyway. It's not like I have anyone to spend time with in a normal way in a day-to-day way. Last time that it was, at least almost like that, was when I studied human rights, I think, since we had classes almost everyday and often 2x2 hours. Btw, I wonder what that Mia is doing nowadays...and her husband who probably is one of the best looking guys I think I've ever meet. Too bad those two meeting only lasted for a total of 5 minutes probably. Maybe I should try to find another guy from Gambia to marry? Hahaha! Well, he has 11 siblings so he ought to have at least a few nice brothers. Hmm, if I remember correctly none of them live in Sweden.

So, what am I doing? Well, none of the things I ought to, sleep or write the stupid pages. I am sitting here blogging instead. I just finished wathing a movie that I've already seen. Not a very good movie but it was ok. Why? Hmm.. I wonder :-)

See, I am tired not sleepy but one thing is for sure. My brain isn't very creative when it comes to writing about interesting and relevant things. Ok, ok. I give up. I'll try to read the chapter called "Leadership and development of leading competence". Sounds fun huh? Right.

No comments: