Thursday, January 18, 2007

Red Flag

Honestly I haven't really listened to the lyrics of this song but I should. The reason I put it here is that I love the sound. It is something in the way they combine the singing and the music that I really like. If had more music knolwedge I might have been able to descirbe or even name exactly what it is that I like. The singer's voice isn't what I usually like, it is not so deep, but it really works here.

I have no idea who they are, never heard them before. I just stumbled upon it while searching for something else. Stumbling might sometimes hurt but often gives you something else and good in return. When it comes to music I think that many people are too focused to only listen to the music they are used to. There are so many groups and artists but also genres outhere that you might not even know they exist. Suddenly you hear them and you see a timy light :-) Sometimes it is just that single song and sometimes it is a whole group discovery.

Billy Talent - "Red Flag"

1 comment:

Thomas said...

I need to do a better job of listening to song lyrics.