Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Parking Link

I'm on a role (is it written like that?) tonight. Here is the great Linkin Park. This is a bit weird videos, actually a mit of old ones but I am not putting it here because of the video. Am only interested in the song(s). They are quite easy to listen to, even for those with sensitive ears. Got my Hybrid Theory on a birthday several years ago. From my brother of course! I am not sure but I think his friend with very good music taste, C Palm, had told him that it is a god CD. He does that sometimes. He keeps track of new and good music. I've only met him once really. Here in the city I live in even, but that was about 7 years ago. Then once very quickly maybe a couple of years ago. Hooray for brothers and Norwegians :-)

Yes, I am in a babbling mood today.

No comments: