Monday, January 29, 2007

The City

Most of this is quite boring but there are a few of those places that I recognize. The Victoria Theater I think I've visited once. It was quite nice. The outside of the cathederal is a sight I sure recognize too. I've been inside once when the incompetent people that were in charge of the my friends and my stay there arranged a guided tour around the city center, after several months. That not very good guided tour that day was pretty much everything they did for us... I NEVER liked Letticia which was one of the high hens) It was in the middle of the center. In the end they show the Arms Square which is also right in the middle. There you see a little what it looked like. In the square they often had small markets and to the right somewhere they have I Sears store if I'm not misstaking. It was one very boring store (and the first and only Sears I've been to). I liked the square though... In some of the corners they hade nice cafés, nice ice cream and REAL nacho plates, not that very weird thing they serve here in Sweden.

No comments: