Friday, September 21, 2007

They're back! Yeah!

Dia Psalma is really back. I saw them live last year and they were really good and the crowd was crazy. I obviously wasn't the only one who had longed to see them live for the the last 11 years or so! Sure, I had to fight a little with this huge guy who tried to stand in front of me, pushing etc. When he realized that I wasn't a mean bitch, just someone who couldn't see anything standing behind him and didn't like to be pushed around just because I was smaller than him, he turned out to be ok. Then there were these two guys standing in front of me you looked like the Matrix Twins with their blond, long dreadlocks which whipped my face when they bounced back and forth. I know that I might have written this before, but I don't care. I think they are as good today as they were then and are well worth to be mentioned again.

Dia Psalma reunited last year and now in October their are releasing a new album, "The Deep Forest" and they are going on a tour. :-D

No comments: