Sunday, September 02, 2007

Dope, another WOWY

A title I usually don't like but this song I like a lot. "After all that we've been through..." I have been listening a lot to groups like Dope, Disturbed and Bullet for My Valentine lately. I know, I know...the chance that you, the reader (unless you're one (?) of the Anonymous writing here)would like this kind of music is so slim, I know. The only two people I know who likes it too don't read this blog for sure. One is the one who gave me a CD filled with this kind of music, the other one is my brother. Sorry for the video, couldn't find the real video if there is one. This song is at least very soft so maybe even you can stand listening to it ;-)

Dope - "With or Without You"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, what do you mean by WOWY and why don't you like it (whatever it is)?

Natasja said...

WOWY is the short for U2's "With or Without You". So it's a song. Why I don't like it? Well, music can be associated with many things, good and bad.

Anonymous said...

Aha, wasn't that easy to figure out.

Natasja said...

Nope...I can be rarther cryptic sometimes and sometimes it is because I don't want everybody to know exactly what I mean. In this case I forgot to write the name of the song in connection to the video, but now it's there.