Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lazy people?

Sure, there are some who are. What makes me angry is the way of seeing people using their rights in a welfare society. It is somehow seen as something ugly and at the same time judging people for being lazy, incompetent etc. No way that people actually LIKE not having a job, a reasonable income, something to do every day, colleagues and the positive feed back that a daily purpose give. Making it as hard as they have, the ruling parties, by making it so much harder to get help while looking for jobs doesn't make people want to work more. They just make them feel worse, give them a stressful everyday and a stomach ache. I don't even want to think about those who has less things in their advantage eg. those who are from other countries and simply because of that have much bigger problems finding a job. I have seen it myself, working with women from other countries who are bright, well educated and experience from their professions in their country of origin. They mop floors etc. And they get stuck there. Well, let me tell you, having no right to help (except welfare) is NOT helping me getting a job. I would be very happy if someone could tell me how getting less help is helping me!
I am waiting...

No comments: