Thursday, April 05, 2007

Stupid recipe

Is this stupid or what? "Beräknat för 4 portioner" = estimated for 4 persons...but there is not one single quantity information. Hmm...


Jordgubbs- och mozarellamacka
Ingredienser
Beräknat för 4 portioner

surdegsbröd

mozarellaost

jordgubbar

oliver utan kärnor

basilikablad

olivolja att ringla över

havssalt

Gör så här:
Dela brödet och lägg på alla ingredienser.

*eating a strawberry and banana pie with a touch of cardamom in the crumble dough on top*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both strawberrys and olives, but not in the same mix. Your recipe must be an Apriljoke.

Another thing: I have once again read your personal profile, dear blogger, and I have to oppose your description of yourself as a person who likes sarcasm. I don´t think you are a sarcastic human being.In fact I know it.
But if I , after all, am wrong I hope you will read the decription of the word in Wikipedia and Nationalencyklopedin: :sarcasm is an expression with strong ironic or derisive critic.
As you see ironi and sarcasm are almost similar -- but only almost.
I myself think that sarcasm mostly has nothing to do with humor. And because of that it has to be used with great care against "common" individuals unless our intentions really are to hurt him or her. But who wants to hurt another person intentional? We, of course, can be more tough against authorities and
leading decision-makers.

Anonymous said...

Good girl! Ironi is a better decription. But ironi is difficult and can easy be misunderstood. However that is a risk we must take sometimes. Good ironi is somtehing that "the target" also can smile at --if he or she not is a sarcastic person without humor. And a good recipe to live a long time is to have big portion of selfironi -- not all the time be so serious.I mean we must have some distant to ourselves. Dear blogger, this time I am not all talking about you, but only in general terms.