Sunday, April 15, 2007

# 4, the end

I have another friend here who is Christian but when she was in school, she never told anyone there about it because she was afraid that she would be seen as a strange person, and she is probably right. People would probably have been quite polite about it, but in their mind they might have had more negative thoughts about it. Of course depending of the company, I can feel the same thing even though the believe if more of the "opposite" kind if I can say that without being misunderstood. Believing in something and sticking to it can be hard in some people's company. What annoys me is that if I can't speak my mind here in Sweden, I don't know where I can do it. Well, I have a feeling that these situation would be completely different in most other countries, it's not for nothing that Sweden is considered to be one of the absolute most "strange" country in the world compared to most others (read in a serious news paper based on a huge and as serious survey).

No comments: