Saturday, April 07, 2007

Religious v/s believer #1

Why don't call people with a religious belief "religious"? A man speaking about it on the radio reminded me of why. It has come to be associated with more extreme forms of religious believes instead of the more "normal" believes. But still, if the concept of "believer" only is to be associated with those who have a belief in a God, what is MY believes worth just because they don't happen to be connected to any God? Of course it isn't the exact same thing, but, I just want to put the light on the fact that just because someone is an atheist, it doesn't mean that you can't have strong and important values, principals and life rules that you strongly believe in! I consider myself a believer even though people react if I use the term!

to be continued...


No comments: