Friday, March 30, 2007

Reaction!

Finally! I got a reaction to one of my more or less deliberate provocative blog posts ;-) Well, it's more like I am provacative when I actually say what I think and I guess that people can only be provoked if they disagree and/or feel "guilty"* of being/thinking/acting in the way I think is negative. (Is that even more provoking? ;-))) It's more fun to get a reaction than not getting any. I LIKE to discuss things. My father has a point though when he says that he usually don't have much to say because he tend to agree when a more serious subject is brought up. Unfortunately I think he is one of the relatively few that have a good reason for not making any comments, most others either don't give a shit to be frank or they are too -->
to say anything.

* Can't think of a better word/expression right now. "känna sig träffad"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your words about me. You and I really think the same about many serious subjects, even if my experience through the life has made me less provocative in the discussions than you. I mean in my way of talk, even if even I sometimes can be very angry, upset and sad.
Another little reason that I don´t comment your comments very much is my English. I am not at all as good as you and many other young people of today. If you for one reason or another one day find a comment from me that you want to publish, please correct the language. I am to lazy to try to do it myself. You now my slogan: it is more important to communicate than to speak correct.