Thursday, April 12, 2007

# 3

Either way, I know that I personally live a better life, following several of the commandments that many Christians (open any news paper or turn on the TV and you'll see what I mean). Well, the first one is kind of hard for me to follow but also hard not to follow. But, I do swear sometimes, but never deliberately out of disrespect. I usually do take it easy on Sundays ;-) I love and respect my parents even if I yell and get furious at them sometimes. I never kill and am pretty much against all forms of killing and things that might cause people's death (being passive in some cases has the effect that people are killed so being passive can being a form of killing as I see it!). I don't commit adultery. I don't steal (eg. I wouldn't even work for a company that I believed steals in one way or another from people). I don't lie, just white lies every now and then, but otherwise my honesty is more unwelcome among many than seen as a virtue, too uncomfortable. Unfortunately there are times when I feel envy and/or jealousy but not so often.
to be continued, one last time...

No comments: