Sunday, November 05, 2006

Voice = face?

I have been listening quite a bit on the radio lately. It has been good company while sitting most of the time here, at home, all alone, writing exams. I just got a whim and looked for a photo of the guy talking on the radio on the radios webpage. It is a little bit like reading a book and then see the movie. You create an image of what you know and don't know and it is rarely the same as what someone else have in mind. Straight off I can think of one figure though that I was very content with when I saw the movies after having read the books...Legolas (Lord of the Rings)...mmm... and btw, he also has a really nice voice, or should I say his English, the normal one at least. In the movie he unfortunately doesn't say that much. The funny thing about Legolas (his appearance) is that he is pretty much the opposite to what I usually prefere, othervise I have never really been interested in or thought of elfs ;-)

Did they do anything but taking pictures if him?? No wonder it took such a long time to finish the making of the movies ;-)

No comments: