Tuesday, November 28, 2006

To P3 & my nocturnal friends

"but NATASJA!"

I was called that today, twice, because I lacked some what someone think is generel knowledge (I am not sure that I agree though). That amoung other things described my day today and that was this night's winning contribution to the radios "Loggen". So they played Pink's "Stupid Girl" for me since I think that song describes my day, Natasja being a stupid girl. It was nice and the song has given me some of that extra energy I need to sit here this night and write to meet the deadline tomorrow at noon. One clear advantage living by myself is that I can dance/halfdance (on the floor or sitting in my big chair) as silly as I want to, even sing with my nonexcisting singing voice without anyone laughing at me because I look and sound ridiculous doing so :-D




Sometimes I complain that people don't listen to me...but I must say that P3, especially a couple of them working there at night, are very, very intelligent and nice :-D...hehe, because they do listen to me quite often, 3 times so far (to my surprice). They have chosen to read my opinion about smoking out loud once and another night they played the wonderful "Mas que nada" (of which I write more about in the post "More than nothing"), liking my reason for them to play it. The song made me bounce up and down and side to side dancing. Tonight they have made my night a bit easier to handle, me being very tired and all. I should add, even better than most other nights.

Vaken (Awake) is the faithful nocturnal friend to the Night Owl Nat that I dedicate this post to!

Thanks Mattsson & Peter of course :-)
Later...
Ps. They keep saying on the radio what I write...3 times they mentioned my name this night hihi. Except for the "Stupid Girl" they, of some reason, also mentioned my comment to them that I'd like to see that dancing in the studio that Mattsson did, then they forwarded my opionin about the Lund university main building being the nicest one in Sweden. I love passing it by, especially when the sun is shining and I have to many (?) pictures of it already. Hmmm..but they said one strange thing, that it looks like the White House...hmmmmm. Comparing the intellectual building to the building with the most dangerous and idiotic contents...

No comments: