Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Strange week

Wow...this has been a strange week! Also confusing! Society of information is our time and what can I say, I agree. Not talking about the technology but the information sent and recieved, it is powerful. It has the ability to change a persons view of things and not the least people. Making you reassess situations, relationships, expectations and loose thoughts in general, or just deepen already ambiguous feelings. Just confirming that things are rarely what you think they are. Of course, this can be both good and bad, in my case, this week, it has been both and sometimes more to the negative side. Don't ever think that you know what to expect of anyone or anything. You'll just end up knowing less anyway. Looking at the bright side, you learn what not to expect. I just wish that I knew what to expect sometimes because it makes future actions, situations and feelings so much easier to handle. I don't like to be thrown of guard...at least not in some areas. This is what information can do to at least me...


No comments: