Monday, March 05, 2007

Beloved siblings

Haha... I "over heard" a friend say "you suck" to his brother. That isn't a very nice thing to say to a sibling! ;-) Although, I know for a fact that it wasn't literally nor seriously meant. :-) I know what it is like to have a very good brother and I have a feeling that this guy probably is a good brother too. One should take care of one's siblings and they of you. Actually I am going to see if I can get my sister to do me a couple of favours, one which includes some careful chop chop and the other some xxx... I can't tell here. It is going to be a surprise. When I think about it, I owe and will owe both my Big Sister and Big Brother since they have been and will be very helpful to me! I understand those who would like to have a sibling...they sure are nice to have!

No comments: