Monday, March 12, 2007

Secrets

I truly hate secrets. They make me sick. I hate being kept out in any way. Not knowing what is going on, why people think and act the way they do etc. One is NOTHING if not included! Of course I am not talking about all secrets but there are so many things left out for no reason or for a strong reason. If it is for no reason, it means that you are not even worth mentioning it for and if it is for a strong reason, you can in some cases be considered a person that really shouldn't be told. In other words, when people keep things from you, it can only mean one thing.

Some time ago I was asked to keep a secret. It was so hard since it was such a good thing I had to keep quiet about, but there was a good reason to keep it a secret and I knew that I would be able to share it with people later. It had to do with a pregnancy :-D A person who knows how much I appreciate to be included! It means so much to me!

Then there is another case when I was kept out by another person for no apparent reason about a life changing event and that still hurts a lot. I don't know if there was a reason for or not, I don't even see the slightest reason not telling me. Either way I feel very excluded and I don't know how to handle it.

No comments: