Friday, November 21, 2008

Women & men in Sweden

These are the most common female and male names in Sweden and I trust in those who has compiled this list since they really are common names.

1. Maria ----------------1. Erik
2. Anna -----------------2. Lars
3. Margareta -----------3. Karl
4. Elisabeth -------------4. Anders
5. Eva ------------------5. Per
6. Birgitta --------------6. Johan
7. Kristina --------------7. Nils
8. Karin ----------------8. Lennart
9. Elisabet --------------9. Jan
10. Marie --------------10. Hans

...because, how many of you Swedes out there don't know at least one person with each name? They are nice names but I am more the "Leia type" of future parent... I like a bit more differnt kind of names. You see, I wasn't even called "Natasja" until about 9 years ago.

1 comment:

Kenia Soares said...

pretty its photo in the profile, seems one fadinha…. I was interested myself because you be interested for Brazil and I am Brazilian.