Thursday, November 20, 2008

A hungry man is an angry man

A hungry man is an angry man - A person who does not get what he wants or needs is a frustrated person and will be easily provoked to rage.

I can vouch for this too. I've been in that situation too many times. I don't believe that it can go on for too long without any consequences. What can I say, some things are necessary for some even if not all feel the same. So, to deny a necessity also has to be followed by an understanding of what will happen as an effect. There is only so much a person can take.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you write these words down? I should like to know at least a l i t t le more about the background.

Natasja said...

A person I used to know and spend a lot of time with. I don't like distance.