Monday, November 10, 2008

Mosebacke

During my second trip to Stockholm in October (Amnesty business), I went out with some newly found friends. We went to bars/discos but the was this final place, Mosebacke, that I really liked. The guy you see here was one of the DJs, shaking it to the music. Unfortunately we arrived just about an hour before it closed but I'd loved to have stayed longer. It wasn't only the good music and atmosphere that attracted me but also the people there, people from everywhere, or so it seemed. So unlike the places I usually go to here in the south, but on the other hand, I have probably never been in a more Swedish surroundings as at least the last years (I usually call myself my friends multicultural element, which says something about where they come from). I can ad that the people I was there with were originally from Sri Lanka and Iran.

No comments: