Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Give it away"

Anthony sings about giving it away... "It" is for the moment the fact that in some cases, and I am sure in mine, you can tell a lot about a person by reading about their interests and favorite things (movies, music, books etc.). Some time ago I talked to a person and after a while he asked if I'm a person who stand for X, Y and Z opinions based on quite a few things that I had mentioned. He was pretty much right. Well, I prefer to be a person that other (think) they know than being a big "I don't know, I don't care-person". On the other hand, people can be judgemental just because they know the outlines of what I/people believe in but not how, why and all the other things that makes me and the beliefs that I have.


An example that I have mentioned before is that of being "naive" just because I object to injustice etc. I'm not a baby and think that there can ever be a "perfect world". What separates people like me and those that simple says that "that's just the way the world is." is thinking it is ok that other are killed, abused and living the hell on earth. I can't except it. Not my loss that others live their life detached with little or no empathy and never further away from their own safe (naive?) one or two square meters that might constitute the personal space.

1 comment:

Acajutla Bendita Ciudad said...

nice blog im like so quiero que sepas que me gusto very nice bye.