Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1 year

I might not be thrilled with all of my assignments at work but I have colleagues that can brighten up my day and just make me smile. Just to celebrate my 1 year here in Gothenburg I bought a cake and some nice fruit for the rest to enjoy and it (plus my note on top of the cake) rendered in sweet comments and even a kiss on the cheek from G.

On Facebook I wrote this yesterday:
"För 2 dagar sen "firade" jag 1 år i Gbg. Ankom med väskan till GbgC kl. 20.17 fredagen 13 nov 2009. :-)
" (Two days ago I "celebrated" 1 year in Gotheburg. Arrived with the bag at Gothenburg Central station at 8.17 pm Friday 13th 2009. :-))

...and the comments to that:
G.C.S.: göteborg har blivit en annan stad sedan du kom hit! (Gothenburg's become another city since you came!)

A.W.: Jag är jätteglad för det! (I'm so happy for that!)

Y.M.: Väskan!??? Var den kanske gul??? Tur att du finns hos oss - med väska. (The bag!??? Was it yellow maybe??? We're lucky to have you with us - with a bag.)

2 comments:

Moema said...

Härligt! Är så glad för din skull:-D

Natasja said...

Tack, sötnos! :-D