Thursday, February 07, 2008

Last one to know

I am raised in a family that is very open and I am used to be included in certain things even though I am the youngest. I am not good at all handling being the last one to know important things, whether it is within the family or concerning people outside it. It's hurtful.

I think that there are certain things, from certain people and in certain situations that one should NOT have to hear in a roundabout way (from someone else). But that is just me. Obviously :-((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, vague and not possible to understand the underlying cause here (deliebrate as always). Though, I hope you sort things out. I wonder what happened? Someone at work said something? What ever happened? I have no clue.

Anonymous said...

I see what you mean and you should not be more explicit than that. Some things are way too personal...still your blog readers will wonder and some might even want to help if there's anything to be done. Like myself for example...