Thursday, June 07, 2007

Never mind me...

I am so freaking tired of people expecting me to shut up and think that it is ok and normal to be hurt and not trying to do anything about it! Trying to plan a birthday party has this year cost me way more than it has been worth. Well, I guess that I should see it as a small friendship test where most fail. It is not that people can't come, it is WHY some of them can't come. Some have good reasons but some just keep the door open in case something more fun will turn up in the last second instead of saying yes to an invitation they got weeks ago in some cases. Some even saying yes and then all the sudden they are planning a party of their own (PLUS inviting me and telling me that I should celebrate my birthday THERE), or going to another party, even if the mail person there is turning 7. What more excuses has there been? Yeah, "Oh, sorry Natasja". "Do I know anyone there?...I'm sitting and planning the weekend" (2 days before and knowing about it for weeks). Just to mention some.

And people wonder why I am pissed off?! Most of them have high IQ but obviously very low EQ. The thing is also that they don't get why I get so sad and sour. Just one looked very guilty when confronted.

I should stop "asking questions" I don't want to know the answer of. Too bad I care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was it not Slipnot who wrote the great song PEOPLE=SHIT? Many times it is damn straight right!

Look on the bright side - you have at least a few friends to join you on you B-day, as I have only one freaking time had a party with friends. Shit...And I who am so damn nice, beautiful and hight EQically perfect. People can't understand good people like us!

If I could I surely would, come to you feast like a good brother should, but darn, plans already made... BBQ and video. Might sound great - if I can choose flick. "Naked Lunch" is my wish - but no one wants to see it!! What is wrong with people=shit? Am I the only one who enjoys a totally weird and uncomprehensible movie about Willhem Tell-killings, aliens who turn into typewriters, typewriters turning into bugs and massiv consumptions of drugs and booze? You wanna see it? Let us pick a day!!

/Yours truly,

El Ture the Douglas