Sunday, June 24, 2007

Caring v/s don't giving a xxx

It's simply not possible to do the right thing, or so it seems.

If I don't care, I do the wrong thing and if I care I am still doing the wrong thing. People don't get it, even if I spell it out for them in HUGE RED LETTERS that I react strongly BECAUSE I CARE! Then people only think that I am a pain in the ass. Some saying that it is only with me that certain discussions arise, of course, because nobody else gives a shit about whatever it is and about you.

I think that the recipe for success is caring this little, sometimes or preferably as seldom as possible and not daring to say a pip, ever. Then I will get lots and lots of friends who think I'm cool and worthy of hanging out with, listen to what say and think, being CHOSEN among others and not only because I'm the only one around, that invite me to all the cool parties and so on and so on.

And to cool me of, some music! Prison Song with System of a Down...




I have reduced the lyrics (repeated things taken away) to make the lyrics easier to read.


They're trying to build a prison

Following the rights movement

You clamped on with your iron fists

Drugs became conveniently

Available for all the kids

I buy my crack, I smack my bitch

Right here in Hollywood

(nearly 2 million Americans are

Incarcerated in the prison system

Prison system of the us)

Minor drug offenders fill your prisons

You don't even flinch

All our taxes paying for your wars

Against the new non-rich

The percentage of Americans in the prison system

Prison system, has doubled since 1985

All research and successful drug policy show

That treatment should be increased

And law enforcement decreased

While abolishing mandatory minimum sentences

Utilising drugs to pay for secret wars around the world

Drugs are now your global policy now you police the globe

Drug money is used to rig elections

And train brutal corporate sponsored dictators

Around the world



They're trying to build a prison

(for you and me to live in)

Another prison system

(for you and me to live in)

For you and i, for you and i, for you and i

For you and i

They're trying to build a prison

For you and me

Oh baby, you and me

No comments: