Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Night is my time

Some nights I just really don't feel like going to sleep even though I am supposed to up get early in the morning. The feeling I have is a kind of calm and just ignoring everything that is outside my apartment and in the near future (like job). Just being, doing things in my own pace without any bad conciousness for all the other things I need to do. I miss having this feelings and nights when studying since I didn't always have to go to school and during all those months of writing essays at home, night after night. My 50 sq. m. is my world with my thoughts. As I write they are floating far, far away, to places I've never been, doing things I only dream of, longing. Some of my thoughts end up here but some are better left in my head. Safer that way.

No comments: