Monday, August 25, 2008

Gemini & cancer

I am not really a person who believes in astrology but when it comes to gemini (the twins), it is quite accurate, scary accurate. Or what do you say, those who knows me in person? My sister sent me this in a mail (with all the other signs too).

GEMINI - The Chatterbox ~ (May 21 - June 20 )
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express
themselves.
Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes
nervous and tense. Gossips.
May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

Chatterbox? Haha...that was what my family called me when I was a child, "Snackemoster".
I also noticed cancer and I know two people who are just like this.
One of them is my mother.

CANCER
- The Protector ~ (June 21 - July 22 )

Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for
life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious.
Touchy-feely kind of person.
Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.


The shy part does NOT apply, especially not to my mother.

No comments: