Monday, September 08, 2008

Who are your friends?

I am currently thinking about friends in various aspects but the one I will mention here now is background, educational. To be honest, most of my friends have an education, is working on it or planning to get one in the future (ok, one person) and it's ages ago since I had friends that are actually interested a little in the same area as I am. Most of them have eg. technical interests and hardly politics and human rights. I HAVE had those kind of people around me before but they're just not here any more. I miss them, of course not only because of their interests but because they challenged me and stimulated me in so many ways and most important of all, they were simply very good friends. It really isn't easy to get friends that actually stay friends with you, no matter where they live or what might they might be busy with, who don't "forget" about you, get "better" things to do or have others reasons I don't feel like mentioning. Hmm...ok, this changed into one of the other aspects of friendship.

No comments: