Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lecture

That is what I am spending my time with at the moment, preparing for a lecture, parallel with job searching. Even if speaking in front of a group I don't know isn't my favorite thing to do, it is a lot more fun than writing job applications. It's about something I know, the death penalty, both in general and in some countries. I hope o be able to teach the young and new people who'll be there usefull information and the tools to meet people who think they know so much based on their feelings so that they'll feel more secure. Now I have to figure out how to do a detail in the Power Point presentation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you good luck with both the lecture and job search. When is the lecture?

Natasja said...

Take care :-)

Natasja said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

I don´t understand your comment to Marys comment. Is it my lack of intelligence?

Natasja said...

Haha...no, your brain is still intact :-) I erased a few messages that Mary and I exchanged but not the last two. So, there is nothing for you to understand.