Tuesday, September 23, 2008

European Social Forum - Another world is possible


They don't match very well, obviously. I have been quite busy volunteering for Amnesty at the European Social Forum (ESF) which was placed in Malmö this time from Thursday to Sunday. It was a lot of fun and I met quite a few new people and maybe even made myself a friend. It was some time ago since I had so much fun.

One of the things we did was laying on the stomach on the ground, wearing a very orange overalls with forhead getting gravel marks and having a guy stepping on our backsides. With the orange overall you should be able to guess what the action was about... Another thing I did was getting tortured by my beloved dad...och some other people I know. It was a bit odd to have people you know try to "break" you but it was an interesting experience to try the torture tent. The three people on the left came all the way from the International Secretariat in London. Very nice people.

No comments: